This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

seat options

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
cwillisff
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 41043

seat options

Postby cwillisff » Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:20 pm

I have been looking around and have seen several styles of seats used on cubs from pan styles to back rest and padded seats. I was wondering was the seat style an option package that the factory would offer or are these styles aftermarket? And what is the connection to the color of seat, I have seen some white others black was this also an option or was it again aftermarket comfort?
Thanks
Chris

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Trent M
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 62859
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: seat options

Postby Trent M » Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:06 pm

The deluxe seat was a factory option. I'm not sure just when IH began offering it, maybe with the introduction of the LoBoys?
Trent McPeak

indy61
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Postby indy61 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:44 am

The deluxe seat may have been a dealer installed option.
Attachments
lw58.jpg

Trent M
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 62859

Postby Trent M » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:10 am

Yep, could have been a dealer-installed option. Its a pretty easy replacement, just have to replace the shifter lever on FCubs too.

As far as cushion colors, there could have been different colors. Updike's book says there were 2 different suppliers. I doubt IH cared too much.
Trent McPeak

Return to “Farmall Cub”