This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

My new found baby

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
beaconlight
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 10314

Postby beaconlight » Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:00 pm

Amanda My 19 thru 12 grand daughters were in town from PA and VA for my fathers funeral. They all said after I told them about you that if she fits in to the group (actually they said is one of the boys, she is one of the boys). They wanted to see the posts to make sure we treated you as one of us. After reading them they said she is OK grandpa. She seems real.

Bill
Bill

"Life's tough.It's even tougher if you're stupid."
- John Wayne

" We hang petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office."
- Aesop

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

TractorChick
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 63023
Skype Name: The Chick
Tractors Owned: 2006 exmark zeroturn
1949 farmall cub
1948 farmall C
1963 Tilly Tiller
1951 Farmall Super A "lil' devil"
1945 farmall a "Apple"
1955 farmall cub

lol

Postby TractorChick » Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:15 pm

yeah i'm a real girl. I've always been apart of the "guys" group. I go fishing, racing, junkyarding, tractor shows, car shows, pretty much everything imagnable, i do with the guys. I've always been the only girl in the group and it's great.
Here's my list of my/families streetrods:
48 chevy coupe
31 chevy sedan
48 plymouth
Street machine:
84 SS Elcamino
Everydays:
98 chevy Z71 truck
98 chevy 2wd truck
03 chevy trailblazer

the elcamino and the Z71 truck are mine and so is the 48 chevy. and now the tractor has been added to my growing list of things.

I don't have any picture yet. I'll be getting my pics back tuesday, i'll be able to post them then. But i don't know how to do that. Could anyone help me out with that?

alanskonieczny
10+ Years
10+ Years

Pics

Postby alanskonieczny » Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:53 am

Amanda,
Either scan your pics, or get a digital copy from whoever is processing your pictures, and post them on one of the many free sites. Photobucket.com, Pbase.com, etc. Then put a link to them in a forum! I use Pbase.com, and you don't have to resize them for uploading. Others may be the same. One a photo is online, you can also right-click the photo and click on properties. There, you can copy the "location", and put it in a forum post. Make sure it's not too big. Instructions for size are on this forum. (Sometimes, size does matter, LOL) . To put an image in a post, just click the "Img" button, paste the location of the pic, and click the "Img" button again. Click Preview to make sure it worked.
We'll be waiting patiently!
Alan D Skonieczny
1948 Cub, 2004 Kubota B8200, Sears 21hp lawn "tractor"
See my tractor(s) and others at
http://www.pbase.com/nexxus_nc/scarlet

TractorChick
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 63023
Skype Name: The Chick
Tractors Owned: 2006 exmark zeroturn
1949 farmall cub
1948 farmall C
1963 Tilly Tiller
1951 Farmall Super A "lil' devil"
1945 farmall a "Apple"
1955 farmall cub

thanx

Postby TractorChick » Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:00 am

Thanx for the tips and help with the picture. I'll get those on as soon as i can.

Return to “Farmall Cub”