This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Added a Cub to the team

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Secesh
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 20119
Tractors Owned: Fords & NH: '50 8N, '51 8N, '57 860, '68 3000D, '78 4600, '96 5030, '97 5640, '94 6640, '99 TS100, and '50 Farmall Cub
Case 455, AC Gleaner F

Re: Added a Cub to the team

Postby Secesh » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:36 pm

I have trouble sleeping if one of my tractors is not properly back in it's place in the shed at night. I don't think the designers of these early tractors intended for them to receive treatment less than would have been accorded to a team of horses. I have, as I'm sure others do as well, a mental inventory of the "fence-line" tractors that I pass as I travel along the roads in my area. It's a shame, most of 'em suffer the same affliction; an owner who intends to get around to fixing them up someday, and has intended to do so for the past couple decades.

Scrivet
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 63664

Re: Added a Cub to the team

Postby Scrivet » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:05 pm

Secesh wrote:.......... an owner who intends to get around to fixing them up someday, and has intended to do so for the past couple decades.
Is a far better person than the owner who scraps it In my opinion.