This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

I'm full of questions

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Doodle
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 47923
Tractors Owned: International, Case IH
Circle of Safety: Y

I'm full of questions

Postby Doodle » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:05 pm

Has anyone seen or used the Steiner aftermarket front wheel weights? They are about the same price as used weights but I would like for them to look just like the originals.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Mike in Louisiana
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 71023

Re: I'm full of questions

Postby Mike in Louisiana » Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:45 am

Doodle wrote:Has anyone seen or used the Steiner aftermarket front wheel weights? They are about the same price as used weights but I would like for them to look just like the originals.

If they are the same price I would go with originals. You can find then on the vine (wanted/for sale).
You might even find someone to get them to you via cub express.
1975 cub (LouAnn) serial # 245946, 1941 John Deere Model H

Good judgment comes from experience,
and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. Will Rogers

tnestell
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 48609

Re: I'm full of questions

Postby tnestell » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:03 pm

I have a pair I bought from Steiner at least 15 years ago. One side did not bolt on right but, it probably wasn't the weights fault. I reamed the bolt holes on one a bit to get it on. Seems my rim was bent some. I take them on and off every year and bolting them now has straighten the bent rim. After taking the wheels off to replace the front tires I don't know which one was bent. Ted

Return to “Farmall Cub”