This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

The Grascals and a Cub Story

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 43783
Circle of Safety: Y

The Grascals and a Cub Story

Postby 1541 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:39 am

I saw them play last night at the Pennyroyal Opera House in Fairview, Ohio and they put on a fantastic show. So what do they have to do with Cubs you might ask? Well, they performed the song American Pickers last night. While they were setting up the song lead Singer Jamie Johnson mentioned that they filmed part of the video at Johnny Cash's cabin. At the end of the video you can see a yellow and white Cub in the barn.

After the show I went to their table and to chat and get pictures and ask Jamie if the Cub at the end of the video had actually belonged to Johnny Cash. Jamie said that everything at the cabin and barn had belonged to Johnny. Jamie is friends with Johnny's son John Carter Cash and had that is how they were able to film at the cabin.

Anyway, I thought that was a pretty cool story to share. So now I will leave you with a video and a picture with Kristin Scott Benson, Terry Smith and some strange guy that just popped into the picture who happened to be wearing a Cub Tug hat.

Doug

The_Grascals_12.jpg
Terry Smith, Kristin Scott Benson of The Grascals. How did 1541 get in the picture?
Buckeye Cub Tug
July 26 & 27, 2024
Somerset, Ohio