This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Clutch pedal assembly and linkage

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Hubnut
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 32605
Tractors Owned: 1941 AC C w/ 3-point "Maggie"
1947 AC B "Sally"
1948 AC C w/ Woods 59L "Purdy"
1952 AC CA narrow front "Barbie"
1953 AC B w/ Art'sWay I372B "Haney"
1955 AC CA SFW "Ginger"
1955 AC B "Bart"
1964 International 404U

Clutch pedal assembly and linkage

Postby Hubnut » Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:51 pm

How is the clutch linkage attached at the pivot point? I pulled the floor out of my cub and realized that the pivot shaft for the clutch/left brake has to be "slid" out of the the pedal assemblies. Whew! That shaft was quite difficult to move. Anyway...got the shaft to slide out fine. However, the clutch pedal is still there and works fine. Question is, what does the clutch linkage look like inside and how do you remove the pedal? Could someone direct me to picture of this? Thank you.

Glen
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000
Tractors Owned: 1956 Farmall Cub with Fast Hitch, F-11 plow, Disc, Cultivator, Cub-22 mower
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Clutch pedal assembly and linkage

Postby Glen » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:04 pm

Hi,
Here is a page from the Cub parts book. It shows them pretty good. There's 2 styles, you need to know the serial number of the Cub. Click on the pic makes it bigger. :)

http://www.farmallcub.info/manuals/cub_ ... 007-04.jpg