This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Touch control problem please help

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
CraigKennedy
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 28430

Touch control problem please help

Postby CraigKennedy » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:07 pm

hello all, I recently got finished with rebuilding my TC unit, today i bolted it up to the tractor, and hooked up the line to the pump, everything went smooth. BUT when I was hooking the linkage rod from the TC lever to the control valve linkage, I had a hard time getting it lined up, finally after I got the rod through the linkage I had a problem with moving the actual lever. So adjusted the rod with the two nuts all the way to the end. I figured the after I cranked the tractor up and played with the TC for a minute, I could adjust accordingly. BUT when I did start the tractor the touch control unit pulled the piston all the way in, and in return it bent the end of the TC rod :shock: ... Now I have to figure what I done wrong? I have another TC rod, But do you think i have some of the linkage on wrong between the piston and the control valve? thanks guys

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Farmall Cub”