This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Two Sisters Earning their Keep!

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Galla Creek Arky
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Galla Creek Arky » Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:22 am

Larry that is one fine looking tractor you can
park it in my shed anytime.

Arky
Larry Renfroe
488 Galla Creek Lane
Pottsville, AR. 72858
479 890 8090
I have a 1957 Farmall Cub I am restoring.
I have a 1973 Farmall Cub that I use for mowing and 1974 Farmall Cub for gardening.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Buzzard Wing
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 02840

Postby Buzzard Wing » Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:56 pm

Yep Rudi, it sure is a pretty spot! Mt Washington is hidden by the mountain you can see in the background. I don't even mind running the Husqvarna brush cutter (too many stumps on the side of the hill for Rufus just yet) in 85f on the hillside! Still got to pay attention with the Cub, especially since it was the maiden voyage, but a WHOLE lot easier than the Gravely LI. I cut around the stumps on top the week before so I would not bung it up on the first mow. Nearly got it back to the stone walls, but even some of the 10 year old stumps are not wanting to give it up just yet. Can't get cattle, Rufus would be out of a job and I live a bit too far away to keep an eye on them.

Sorry Larry, that baby is in like a tick with blue 4000 and the Bolens. Home, so to speak! The tractor shed is full, but not bursting just yet.

Don't know why the photos on the hill top are out of focus.... guess I should have parked it in the sun for the papparatzi.

Thanks for the complements!
1971 Cub (Rufus) 1950 Cub (Cathy) 1965 Lo Boy Fast Hitch (Nameless III) 1970 Cub 1000 Loader & Fast Hitch (Lee)

Return to “Farmall Cub”