Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:18 am

I sure hope so cause I want one.... :shock:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e11_1403867279

Re: Will My Cubs Hydraulics Run This??

Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:39 am

Wow, that'll get the job done!

Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:58 am

You might need wings on that Cub to use it. I gotta agree with you I want one also.

Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:30 am

Talk about cleaning a fence row, wow. Bet the operator is wearing ear plugs unless that cab is sound proofed.

Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:10 am

You cant beat it if you need a nice mulch bed where your tree use to be. Not sure if even a cub-ota can do that trick...

But hey, don't underestimate the clever minded folks on this forum; youself included!

Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:14 pm

Wasting good wood!
Ed

Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:44 pm

ScottyD'sdad wrote:Wasting good wood!
Ed

I wouldn't say it's a waste, there's plenty of entertainment value there. Just think some guy gets paid to play with that all day long...

Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:49 pm

ricky racer wrote:.......... Just think some guy gets paid to play with that all day long...
I think it's only play for the first hour or two then it would become WORK!

How far do you think that thing could sling a rock? :shock:

Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:01 pm

ScottyD'sdad wrote:Wasting good wood!
Ed

My sentiments, exactly. The ultimate toy for our "throwaway" culture. :(
No offense intended, Ricky.

Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:04 pm

https://www.google.com/search?q=world%2 ... 000%3B1225

Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:16 pm

No the cub will not handle that. Thats more of a tree shredder and for a cub you need to look more for a sapling shredder

Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:34 pm

64/67lo-boy wrote:No the cub will not handle that. Thats more of a tree shredder and for a cub you need to look more for a sapling shredder

:lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:06 pm

That thing is terrifying.

Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:24 pm

I think you could run it, once you got it lifted up. Now, THERE is the problem. :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:48 am

That thing is amazing. I am in the process right now of creating some small fields and food plots for deer out in the middle of a 20 acre parcel of heavy woods. This would have saved me years of logging, hauling wood out, chipping and/or burning brush, and removing stumps. Instant fields.

On the other hand, doing the work by hand has given me the opportunity to understand the forest better, be selective about the trees I take, and tread more lightly on the soil. The trees I fell every winter provide a ton of browse for deer. Logging and hauling wood is good exercise for the body and mind. And, I've generated 10 cords of firewood for my family.