This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Looking for info on cultivator parts

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
dmacarthur
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 05344

Looking for info on cultivator parts

Postby dmacarthur » Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:16 pm

Hi all- this is partially Cub related and possibly partially not: a neighbor just gave me 2 rear cultivator bars with scratchers that look like Cub rear bars but have a different swivel attachment to the final drive. The cast attachment pieces say IH 1892 BA and 1893BA on them, maybe for an A or C? In any case I think that I can re-drill the holes thru these attacjhment pieces to fit the 3" centers on the Cub and hang the bars off the Cub without problems.... If it breaks you will be the first to hear about it! And maybe by then I will ahve learned how to attach pictures......

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Smokeycub
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 44266
Tractors Owned: 48 F Cub #11678
65 Cub Cadet 104
70 450C JD loader
67 Cub Cadet 107
90 B7100HST-D Kubota
72 Cub Cadet 149
54 Super C
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Looking for info on cultivator parts

Postby Smokeycub » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:43 am

Pictures would help greatly long with the dimensions of the "swivels"
Ray
Smokeycub
Attachments - 193 plow - 144 cultivator - 22 mower - 28A disc harrow - 54 leveling blade - Woods 59C2 - drag harrows - Mott D9 flail - flat belt pulley
The squeaky wheel may get the grease but it's usually the first to be replaced!

Return to “Farmall Cub”