This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

small world

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
mac
10+ Years
10+ Years

small world

Postby mac » Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:57 pm

While on vacation in the northeast kingdom in vermont I came across a 47 cub for sale. The cub was in good shape with a sicle mower and plow.The gentleman came out to greet me and told me he was the second owner of the cub and it has been a great machine for him doing odd jobs, but it was time to let go of the 47. The first thing I looked at was the serial number and asked him again if it was a 47. He said yes. the serial number on his cub 64857 making it a 49. He said how did you know? I replied that I have a 49 cub to with the serial number of 64861. It is a small world to come across the cubs that were born on the same day.

Jack Donovan
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Jack Donovan » Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:19 pm

Now thats cool BD, :shock: I hope you had a great tripe, But I bet you were exhausted with just getting over Cubfest, I can't thank you and your wife and of course little dog for your wonderful Hospitality and welcome. Thanks so much Great Job.

Scott
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 02769
eBay ID: scottdarowski
Tractors Owned: 48 Cub
55 Cub
62 CCO
63 CCO
70 JD 112

Postby Scott » Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:59 pm

You shoulda gotten it.