This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Farmall cub at auction

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Dieselrider
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 16656
Tractors Owned: 1977 Cub 184 Lowboy
1979 John Deere 2640
2013 Kubota L3800 TLB
1949 International Cub

Farmall cub at auction

Postby Dieselrider » Sun May 25, 2014 8:34 pm

There is a local auction here next week and this machine is up for auction among several other tractors.http://www.auctionzip.com/Full-Image/2102880/fp42.cgi I could put this to good use cultivating vegetables but, do not know any details as yet. For example whether it runs, the year of the machine, how the tires are, does everything work? I was wondering if you who are much more knowledgeable regarding such things as I would chime in with your thoughts as to a ballpark figure as to the worth of such an animal and what things I should pay close attention to the day of the auction. Thank you for your guidance.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

baldwindiesel
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 44820

Re: Farmall cub at auction

Postby baldwindiesel » Sun May 25, 2014 9:08 pm

That Farmall C (Actually, it's a SUPER C) would be a nice tractor to use. It looks like there could be a set of cultivators for it, and also a planter.
Farmall C and SUPER C's are handy tractors to have around, and it you put a Fast Hitch on they are even handier !

Baldwindiesel

Return to “Farmall Cub”