This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Farmall Cub Tires

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
fmaasi
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Farmall Cub Tires

Postby fmaasi » Thu May 08, 2014 2:52 pm

Hello,

My Cub has a blown rear tire. The Tire size is 8-24 on both tires. I can't seem to find the 8-24 any longer. I have found a 8.3-24. Does anyone know if there is a problem having an 8-24 on one side and an 8.3-24 on the other rear side? Thanks for anyone who can help.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bob McCarty
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 80501
Tractors Owned: Cubs, MH Pony, Shaw, Allis G, 1934 Silver King, JD LA and LI, Gibson D, David Bradley Tri-Trac
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Farmall Cub Tires

Postby Bob McCarty » Thu May 08, 2014 2:54 pm

I believe that is just a change in nomenclature of the tire size. It will work fine. If the treads are different, there is a slight chance that the new tire may be a little taller than the old one. Welcome to the Forum.

Bob
"We don't need to think more,
we need to think differently."
-Albert Einstein

fmaasi
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Re: Farmall Cub Tires

Postby fmaasi » Thu May 08, 2014 2:57 pm

Thanks Bob.

Return to “Farmall Cub”