This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Rear Rockshaft fit with pto pulley?

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Hoyt-Clagwell
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 07853
Tractors Owned: 47' Cub
Circle of Safety: Y

Rear Rockshaft fit with pto pulley?

Postby Hoyt-Clagwell » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:47 pm

Hi, I'm thinking about trying to find a rear rockshaft assembly and rod but after looking at the pdf manual on this site I can't tell if it would interfere with my Woods mower belt pulley on the PTO. Anyone know if there is enough room for both? Thanks.
Dan

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Scrivet
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 63664

Re: Rear Rockshaft fit with pto pulley?

Postby Scrivet » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:59 pm

Yes and no. It really depends on the rockshaft bracket. A hand lift will require a notch be cut into it to clear the pulley edge. Later hydraulic brackets were made a little different and cleared. On either you may have to add a couple washers as spacers to raise the bracket up just a bit for the horizontal rod of the rockshaft to clear the pulley and be able to get the belt on and off.

Hoyt-Clagwell
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 07853
Tractors Owned: 47' Cub
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Rear Rockshaft fit with pto pulley?

Postby Hoyt-Clagwell » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:22 pm

Ah ok thanks. I didn't consider the possibility of spacers but that sounds like it should work and thanks for the heads up on the brackets. Now I just have to find one :roll: and I guess since I have an early cub with the long tank supports I'll need to find the rod with the bend in it.

Return to “Farmall Cub”