This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

TIE ROD HANGERS

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
superc_1
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 72823
Tractors Owned: 3- A's
1 Super C
1- 1951 cub
1- 1957 lo-boy

TIE ROD HANGERS

Postby superc_1 » Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:50 am

ARE THE TIE ROD HANGERS STRAIGHT AS YOU LOOK STRAIGHT AT THEM, OR ARE THEY BENT IN TOWARD THE CENTER WERE THE TIE RODS CONNECT TO THE LITTLE BALLS ON THE HANGERS? ALSO, THANKS FOR ALL THE PICTURES FROM EVERYBODY THAT ATTENDED CUBFEST. I CAN'T WAIT TIL CUBARAMA SO I WILL BE ABLE TO ATTEND.
No matter where you go, there you are.
"Jefthro Burns"

superc_1
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 72823
Tractors Owned: 3- A's
1 Super C
1- 1951 cub
1- 1957 lo-boy

Postby superc_1 » Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:50 pm

YES I'M REFERRING TO THE STREEING ARMS. AS I LOOK AT THE PIC YOU SENT YOURS LOOK STRAIGHT WHEN LOOKING FROM ABOVE. MINE CURVE IN TOWARD THE CENTER WHEN YOU LOOK FROM ABOVE STRAIGHT DOWN. MY ARMS HAVE THE SET SCREW ON THE SIDE BUT STILL SHOULD BE THE SAME. THE REASON I'M WONDERING IS I GOT SOME OTHER TIE RODS AND THEY ARE ADJUSTED ALL THE WAY IN AND THEY LOOK STILL TO LONG COMPARED TO THE OLD TIE RODS. IF I STRAIGHTEN THE ARMS I THINK THEY MAY LINE UP THEN. IF YOU HAVE A PIC OF THE OLDER STYLE PLEASE POST IF YOU CAN.
No matter where you go, there you are.

"Jefthro Burns"

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bigdog » Tue Jun 21, 2005 2:23 pm

Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

Return to “Farmall Cub”