This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

CubFest Thank You!

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
cowboy
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49229

Postby cowboy » Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:15 am

:D :lol: :wink: And a great time was had by ALL.

8) I showed up saterday morning just in time for a omlet from chef lildog made just the way I like it. That was worth the three hour drive by its self and the day just kept getting better from there.

Usually you go to a show and talk to a couple of peaple. Here it was great every one coming up and saying hi cowboy how ya doing glad to see you. Life dosen't get better than that. I will be back next year.

As far as video taping I was too busy talking to get much. I did get the trans rebuild and it is going to need some serious editing to make anything out of it. And I got the tractor pulls and the tractors that showed up. I know Ron posted a bunch of stuff. When I get it done I will let ya know. But video does not do justous to the feeling of being there :!: Actually its better than a family reunion because I liked everyone I met.

A big thanks to BigDog and family. I had a wonderfull time. Wish I could have spent more time there.

Cowboy Billy
Take care of your equipment and it will take care of you. 1964 cub. Farmall 100 and 130.

"Those that say it can’t be done should not interrupt the ones who are doing it.”

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

lildog
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 45601
Skype Name: JohnRRatliff

Postby lildog » Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:56 am

Thanks Cowboy. Anytime you're up to driving 3 hours for an omelette, just give me a call and I'll warm the griddle up.
John "lildog" Ratliff: Facebook | Twitter

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Cub-Bud » Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:09 pm

Hey Ken,

I came across this and thought you might want to see it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=831&item=7166665460&rd=1
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

'Country' Elliott
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 37774
Tractors Owned: 1948 McCormick-Deering Farmall Cub
152 Disc Plow & Flat Belt Pulley
Brinly #8 Moldboard Plow
1971 JD 112 Garden Tractor
1928 Economy Hit & Miss Engine
1927 David Bradley "Little Wonder" Feed Grinder
1 A.H. Patch Corn Shellers
1 A.H. Patch #1 Grist Mill

Postby 'Country' Elliott » Fri Jul 01, 2005 4:56 am

Hey Bud...Dennis(dagecr) has a mess o those little Handy Andy books :D !!! I don't know how he got all of them (unless he's havin' them printed up in China) :wink: , but they're a nice little story book! 8)
"Save The Possums...Collect The Whole Set"
"Tennessee Sun-Dried Possum...Heaven In A Can"

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:37 pm

CB and Country:

Soon as I saw that one posted, I put it in my Watch list at eBay. Looks like that one will be a popular item and will probably go for $30.00 US or more -- kinda outta my price bracket.

Sure would be nice for Grandkids though....

And guys, I really do wish that Em and I could have been there. We have been talking about these trips and as soon as life settles down (read, kids all married up and gone), then maybe we will be able to find y'all and come for a visit!

my fingers are crossed...

BD, BossDog and LilDog - ya done real good :!: :D :lol: 8) :lol:
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

'Country' Elliott
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Brinly #8 Moldboard Plow

Postby 'Country' Elliott » Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:32 pm

Hey Rudi...You & Em are WELCOME anytime at our homestead :D !!! Maybe if we make it up to Nova Scotia again anytime soon...we'll git together with you guys and Mac and all the other Cub Nova Scotians :wink: ?

Stay HEALTHY Rudi my FRIEND. :wink: ..we all want you around for a LONG TIME 8) (cause no one knows more about that dern electrolosis thang ya got goin' on :oops: ...AND the new guys are always askin' bout it :wink: .) !!!

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger

Postby Rudi » Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:18 pm

You all KNOW that y'all are welcome at any time at our place. Em enjoys meeting all of you as much as I do and we look forward to meeting new "old" friends. And there is always time for good eats and time for talkin Cubs and family at our place.

Any time you want to come an visit us Maritime Cubbers, you just let us know and git on up here. Whilst you are here we will have to have a discussion on the various merits and pitfalls between your Possom-Git-R Scoop and our McCormick-Deering Beaver Bagger Attachment :!: :wink: :arrow: :lol:

After that, maybe Em will make us up a batch of Fried Beaver Tails :!: :idea: :lol: Mmmmmmm Good :!: :wink:

Hooker's Fried Beaver Tails
Hooker's Beaver Tails Shop

And yes, we have a Hooker's here in Moncton in the summer tourist season. :lol:
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

'Country' Elliott
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Brinly #8 Moldboard Plow

Postby 'Country' Elliott » Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:41 am

Hey Rudi My Friend...That there sounds like an invite with a lot of possumbility :lol: ! Y'alls rescipe for FRIED BEAVER TAIL sounds mighty tasty too! :wink: (although I though a "beaver tail" was sumthing on a Harley-Davidson behind the driver's seat? :shock: ).

We'll see if we can make it all happen sometime! :D In the meantime...GIT IN THAT WOOD & PILE IT UP GOOD :shock: ...the little "wooly bears" that I'm seein' are tellin' me that this comin' winter's gonna be a doozy! :roll:

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger

Postby Rudi » Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:23 pm

Yup, we think it is going to be a bit of a cold one this year too. Got lots of wood already hauled. Just gotta get Em and the girls out to help me cut it up with my saw table and haul it to the house. Nice couple days or maybe a weeks worth of fun.

Try then beaver tails, they are made the same way as dough boys are done, only flatter.....

Return to “Farmall Cub”