This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

mower manual pics needed

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Ricaroo
10+ Years
10+ Years

mower manual pics needed

Postby Ricaroo » Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:19 pm

Does anyone have any photos of the c-2 and c-3 rotary mower manual that they could e-mail me? I only need the page that shows the the rear mounting assembly The ones on rudi"s site are hard to make out the attachment of the rear assembley (very dark) using the 90 degree pto attachment. I have a fast hitch and I am modifing the bracket I have to work with the fast hitch. The rear mounting assembly I have now I think is for a 140 tractor with a single point fast hitch and I have a 1958 cub If I could make out the photos in the manual I may not to modify anything or if so I can get an idea of how it should look

Thanks
Rick

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Garvin Gatewood
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Garvin Gatewood » Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:12 pm

Check your e-mail. If this helps and you need anything further, let me know.
Eight Cubs-finally got a '57.

Ricaroo
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Ricaroo » Thu Jun 16, 2005 4:04 pm

Garvin

Thank You the Pics you sent are what I was looking for.

Thank You,
Rick

Return to “Farmall Cub”