This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

main jet removal

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
jrenn
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Re: main jet removal

Postby jrenn » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:58 pm

Upgrade .I had a better look at the carb and saw some more problems like a warped top section and warn out treads so I put it in the"may need it someday bin" and borrowed one from a power unit.My parts book shows 3 different numbers for main jets and my 73 has a larger hole than older ones so I will try switching a few to see if they run any different.Thanks for the advice and merry xmas.PS that orchard cub is interesting.No axel extention like our A21 shop mule based on super A power train

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bob McCarty
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 80501
Tractors Owned: Cubs, MH Pony, Shaw, Allis G, 1934 Silver King, JD LA and LI, Gibson D, David Bradley Tri-Trac
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: main jet removal

Postby Bob McCarty » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:06 pm

The carb top can be easily flattened, and most any stripped threads can be helicoiled. Definitely save the carb.

Bob
"We don't need to think more,
we need to think differently."
-Albert Einstein

Return to “Farmall Cub”