Seat time

Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:27 pm

This is what it's all about! 6-7" of snow last nite, 30 deg. this AM, time to plow the driveway! Beautiful out, no wind!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Seat time

Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:49 pm

That looks good. I'm hoping to be doing some of that later today or tomorrow morning. Your driveway looks very long. How long is it and is it flat?

Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:15 pm

you have a lot of seat time with your drive

Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:17 pm

That’s a good demonstration of what a Cub can do.

Looks like the drive way/road coming into my place. About the end of December I’m ready for spring.

Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:02 pm

You can keep that white stuff up there. It rained over night and was above 40 deg most of the day.

Rodney 8)

Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:06 pm

Lookin' good. :D :D

Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:08 pm

ReTractor wrote:That looks good. I'm hoping to be doing some of that later today or tomorrow morning. Your driveway looks very long. How long is it and is it flat?

Close to 1/4 Mi. w/a couple of small grades but not too bad. Snow was wet and pushed good - I have modified car chains on the tires (ones w/the V-bar links - work real well. Have 2 set of the heavy duty jobs (one new) but couldn't get them on (today's post tells me why!) so went back to last year's solution. Dusty B