cub disk plow

Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:47 am

just got this beastly thing and cant find how it mounts!---I have the 2 lift/steer rods with it but no tractor brackets for the front of the plow.---can anyone help ???--- thanks!

It looks to be the rear mount model from what little I can find on it! thanks; sonny

Re: cub disk plow

Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:19 pm

Sonny,
I believe that is a 151 Disc Plow. See picture below from manual.

Click this link to view the complete manual for it.

http://www.cleancomputes.com/Cub/Cub%20Implement%20Manuals/Cub-151%20Disc%20Plow/index.html

Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:27 pm

Thanks Mr E !---I couldnt find that manual before, --but your link did the trick! LOL!!! thanks; sonny

Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:15 pm

I think those brackets tend to get left on the tractors, or at least I rarely take them off mine. Here are some pictures and measurements of the final drive brackets:
http://home.centurytel.net/ejpuckett/di ... 0brackets/

I do not have a good picture of the steering bracket, but can take a couple if you need them.

Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:02 pm

It happens to me most of the time. Either I type in the wrong the words in the search function or I miss it... :oops: Oh well. At least the folks on here are pleasant. Some places its like RTFM! DUH! I always thought that was foolish. Just give a hand or post a link or something. Why the attitude? Oops, off on tangent again... ;)

Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:32 pm

169Cub wrote:It happens to me most of the time. Either I type in the wrong the words in the search function or I miss it... :oops: Oh well. At least the folks on here are pleasant. Some places its like RTFM! DUH! I always thought that was foolish. Just give a hand or post a link or something. Why the attitude? Oops, off on tangent again... ;)

Dd I miss something? What does this mean??

Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:03 pm

Sonny,
I have a complete disk plow here if you need to snap off some measurements and pictures. Let me know, I not that far away.

Jason

Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:29 am

Thanks jason !!!--- will need to get together and see just what all I am missing! Thanks;sonny