Finally warm enough to paint!! pics

Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:28 pm

It is finally warm enough here in Md to test out my new HVLP paint sprayer...This thing is so easy and a pleasure to use and clean.....
Image, Image, Image, Image, Image

Re: Finally warm enough to paint!! pics

Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:41 pm

Looks good! Was that caseIH paint or something else?

Al

Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:46 pm

Super A wrote:Looks good! Was that caseIH paint or something else?

Al

IH 2150 Rouge Red....

Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:19 pm

Love the paint job. Love the shop even more. Awesome to have so much room...I'm working in a well organized 1 stall garage :).

Couple of questions.
1. What Brand and Model of HVLP Sprayer did you use?
2. Did you use paint with catalyst hardner?

Great Job, Keep the Pics Coming!

Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:55 am

PVF1799 wrote:Love the paint job. Love the shop even more. Awesome to have so much room...I'm working in a well organized 1 stall garage :).

Couple of questions.
1. What Brand and Model of HVLP Sprayer did you use?
2. Did you use paint with catalyst hardner?

Great Job, Keep the Pics Coming!

Hello...Thank you...I feel your pain..My shop used to be my closed in 1 car carport..that was before I built this detatched Garage/Shop.
I did spend a little more on a Quality professional sprayer...Asturo ( Italian made ) WB series with 1.4, 1.8 tips.
I did use Valspar hardener..sold with the IH paint...Tom

Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:00 am

Sweet!

I need to upgrade my compressor.....

Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:06 pm

These photos and that shop just cost my savings account some money today. I purchased a HVLP sprayer...... :headbang As I old my blushing bride of 36 years, we'll get a lot of use out of it....She advised "Sounds made up".......

Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:48 pm

:{_}:

Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:57 pm

:thumbsup: Lookin Good!

Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:26 pm

PVF1799 wrote:These photos and that shop just cost my savings account some money today. I purchased a HVLP sprayer...... :headbang As I old my blushing bride of 36 years, we'll get a lot of use out of it....She advised "Sounds made up".......

Sorry about that...BAD Forum.....its cost me money as well...which sprayer did you get???

Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:51 pm

Campbell Hausfeld HV 2500 2 turbine. It had good reviews and it fit what's left of my budget for this project which has turned into something more like a government job, late and WAY over-budget... :D :D :D

Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:04 pm

PVF1799 wrote:... it fit what's left of my budget for this project which has turned into something more like a government job, late and WAY over-budget... :D :D :D

Welcome to the party, Ken. We're glad you could make it. :) :) :)

Bill