This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Looking for anybody with 1948 Cubs

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Barnyard
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 45030
Tractors Owned: At This Time
40 Farmall Cubs (Round Hood)
2 Farmall Cub (Square Hood)
2 IH Cubs (Square Hood)
5 Lo-Boys (Round Hood)
2 Lo-Boys (Square Hood)
2 Farmall 404's
1 Farmall H
1 Ferguson 20
1 Cub Cadet 125
1 Kubota B-7100
Circle of Safety: Y

Looking for anybody with 1948 Cubs

Postby Barnyard » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:30 pm

Lately it seems we have had a lot of new members with 1948 Cubs joining the forum. It’s been awhile since I updated the trimmed dash database so I figured now would be a good time.

If any of you have a 1948 Cub between serial numbers 38221 and 40406 please let me know if it is a regular long eared dash or if it is a trimmed dash. We currently have located about thirty Cubs between these numbers and they all have the trimmed dash. Also, if you have a Cub outside this serial number range with a trimmed dash that info is useful also.

If your numbers have already been entered you need not respond.

If you wish not to post your serial number here you can PM it to me and I will add it to the database.

Here is a pic for those of you who have never seen a trimmed dash.

For more info on the trimmed dash check out http://www.savethecub.com/dash.htm

Thanks
There are two ways to get enough Cubs. One is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less.

Circle of Safety

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Farmall Cub”