This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

history of the international C60 engine

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
danmcdonald
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 60518

Re: history of the international C60 engine

Postby danmcdonald » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:28 am

Would the 154 crank have a pilot bushing hole?

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Boss Hog
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 23962
eBay ID: dmb2613
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Boss Hog » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:04 am

some do early ones I am guessing
IN GOD WE TRUST
All others pay cash
Boss Hog
Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely byJohn Emerich Edward Dalberg

Bus Driver
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Bus Driver » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:34 pm

In 1953, the main bearing mounts in the block and the caps for the mains were changed. Very different configurations, with the change being-- in my opinion-- a big improvement. Nothing visible from the outside and not affecting the ability to install in one tractor or another. The change was a "running change" - during the model year and not at the beginning or end. First engine serial is in my files somewhere and probably in a prior post on this or another forum-- but the files are not easily accessible today.
Numerous changes in internal parts as the years went by-- but the main bearing is the major change to the engine block.
Luck favors those who are prepared

Return to “Farmall Cub”