This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

New Member and New Cub Owner

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
cwg
10+ Years
10+ Years

New Member and New Cub Owner

Postby cwg » Fri May 06, 2005 1:30 pm

Hi all, Been lurking for a while and searching. There has been some good advice. I am a new Cub owner, so please be patient. A question. I have a '48 Cub - will a fasthitch work with a "48?

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donny M » Fri May 06, 2005 1:40 pm

Short answer YES.

Welcome to the board :!: You will get the long answer from Rudi and Bigdog :lol: They are great fellas and will welcome you proper.
8)

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bigdog » Fri May 06, 2005 2:35 pm

No real long answer here either. Donny is right (as usual) the fast hitch will retro-fit to your 48. Since you've been lurking for a while I'm gonna guess that you already know about the links and Rudi's manual site. So I'll just say Howdy! Welcome aboard!
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

Return to “Farmall Cub”