This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Cub Bumper/grill

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
rvharris3
10+ Years
10+ Years

Cub Bumper/grill

Postby rvharris3 » Wed May 04, 2005 11:12 am

Has anyone had experience with the grill/bumper that mounts on the Cub? The tie rod on the Lo-Boy is higher on one side and looks like it will
hit the frame part of the bumper. I purchased one not realizing this.
Anyone ever modified one of these bumpers to fit a Lo-Boy. Perhaps they are aftermarket?
1962 Cub Lo-Boy w/Woods Mower-59-C-2
1972 Gravely L-8
1941 John Deere "A" Styled

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Lurker Carl
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 16685
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Lurker Carl » Wed May 04, 2005 1:36 pm

I've seen these for sale on eBay. Contact the seller for information about who made them and what particular model they fit, they may have an idea on how to adjust it to your specific application.

Matt Kirsch
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 14559
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Matt Kirsch » Wed May 04, 2005 3:20 pm

They are certainly aftermarket.

I would try to mount it stock, and see what it needs. Maybe a little persuasion from Juan the Mexican Speedwrench to bend something out of the way is all it will take to fix it. Worst case, you might need to get out the torch and welder.

Return to “Farmall Cub”