This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Seat time! and plow question.

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
danovercash
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 28081
Circle of Safety: Y

Seat time! and plow question.

Postby danovercash » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:22 pm

Ethan and I spent some time in the garden this past Wednesday. I picked up two used disc for the belly plow and wanted to see how well they would clean up. Wound changing the disc's three times. I did not think I would be able to plow with no weights or ballast, plus I have a turf tire on the furrow side. Plowed almost half the garden trying to scour the disc's clean. One is pitted but works ok, don't know about the other one. I have 4 now, a lifetime supply, lol.
"I'd rather be a mechanic in the shop"- Henry Ford

252646 & 221525. 195897 (Gone, but not forgotten)

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

danovercash
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 28081
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Seat time! and plow question.

Postby danovercash » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:13 am

Finished plowing the garden Friday. Really suprised to plow with a turf in the furrow. Soon the ag tire will be back on.
"I'd rather be a mechanic in the shop"- Henry Ford

252646 & 221525. 195897 (Gone, but not forgotten)

Return to “Farmall Cub”