This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

PLOWING PICS

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.

Favorite mower??

Poll ended at Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:55 pm

Mott flail-belly mount
14%
Mott flail-fast hitch mount
10%
Woods-belly mount
41%
Woods-fast hitch mount
No votes
Sickle bar-belly mount
17%
IH rotary-belly mount
17%

Total votes: 29

Eric
10+ Years
10+ Years

PLOWING PICS

Postby Eric » Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:55 pm

How are those gardens coming....Lets see what you guys have done so far this season with your plows...
-Eric

George Willer
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 43420
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby George Willer » Sun Apr 24, 2005 9:24 pm

Eric,

I just took this picture this morning. I can't do much, so I couldn't get any equipment ready to work the garden, but I do have a plow already mounted so I decided to plow and plant without working the ground at all. I plowed it and used the tractor to mark out the rows each direction in a grid so I'll be able to cultivate it both directions. Another Cub does have the cultivators mounted.

This morning the grid was plainly visible but it's been snowing all day. :shock:

It's so messy outside that I took the picture from the sun porch.

George Willer
http://gwill.net

The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. Ambrose Bierce

Marion(57 Loboy)
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000
Tractors Owned: 1957 International Cub Loboy; C-3 finish mower; L-54 blade; L-F194 plow incl coulter and jointer;L-38 disk harrow. Leinbach FH back blade.
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Marion(57 Loboy) » Sun Apr 24, 2005 11:17 pm

Eric,

I got my garden spot plowed and disked, AND took pictures !! However, some clumsy ox broke the display on the laptop! :oops:

The computer works, and all the pics are on that hard drive....but I can't see what I'm clicking on !!!!! So, i've been using the puter at work....(discreetly), to check email and stuff.

I'll give it a try when the new LCD screen arrives and I get it swapped out.

By the way...for those of you who have laptops.....DON'T BREAK THE DISPLAY !!!! It is VERY expensive to replace !!!! :roll:

Signed: Clumsy Ox Marion

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:45 am

No pictures, but I spent last Wednesday plowing the gardens in our neighborhood. I have the rear disk plow taken apart to paint, so I used the molboard for the first time in several years. Did a good job, and got it done just in time. Wednesday night we gott 2 inches of rain, and Thursday night we got another 5 inches.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!