This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Got the 60 home

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Todd
10+ Years
10+ Years

Got the 60 home

Postby Todd » Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:07 pm

Got the 60 home looks good! ill post a few pics next week. After i washed it most of the repaint came off and you can see all the original decals!.

A couple of Questions. ON the left rear fender there are 4 very small holes in a 2 x 4 or so , square. is this where the military ID was? Does anyone have a photo of one so i can remake it?

I need a light switch, wiring harness, rear light, battery box, could use a new grill, and one oval cub emblem. If anyone has these let me know ill buy them.

Which light switch is correct? Is the grill painted Yellow also? or should it be white like the red cubs. I have a dual rear light with the built in switch and the bullet light on the top. Can i use it on this cub, would it be correct?

Love to get a pic of a military Id!!
i have a few tractor pics on my site i should have started taking them before i took it apart

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Farmall Cub”