This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Cubfest cub

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Cubfest cub

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:56 am

As I posted earlier, I have a cub I recently purchased that I am going to bring to Cubfest for a seminar on evlauateing a cub for possible purchase.

I intend toi offer the tracotr for sale and after discussing it with some of the other members, I have decided the best way to do it is by a sealed bid after the seminar discussion is over. the mower is not presently included, but if the person I have promised a chance to look at it does't take it, it will also be included. Many, but not all the needed parts will be included in the bid.

If anyone is interested in it, but will not be able to attend Cubfest you may email me at ejpuckett@centurytel.net for a description of the tractor and what will be included as well as higher resolution photos. All bids will be opened at the same time regardles of when submitted. There is a reserve. My only requirement is to break even.

If anyone is considering bidding, please contact me via email, I prefer payment arrangements other than cash.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Mag Man
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Mag Man » Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:27 am

I dont know there John I heard that someone was seen renting a bunch of You store buildings in the Ohio Area I think someone else might already have an idea on Sealing up your CUB Along with a few others.LOL
JON