This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Cub at work

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:26 pm

Ron:

You got more courage than I have. It does sound like you had her all setup though. The only reason that I do the hill on a ride-on, is that I can slide the COG (read - my rear end) to the side of the seat closest to the top of the hill and lean Waaaayyyy back to counter the wannatip pucker factor...

Will try and post a pic tomorrow or Monday..
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

evielboweviel
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 43130
eBay ID: evilboweviel

Postby evielboweviel » Sun Apr 24, 2005 7:44 pm

I didn't charge straight into it. I worked with it until I found out what it would do. I grew up on a cub around some slopes and have run bigger tractors, I try not to get in too deep instead edge in and find the limits out first. I just don't like ride on mowers.
Are yopu comming to the cub fest? I will have that tractor there at bigdogs and can mount the mower if you will be there and we will find a hill side to demostrate it to you.
Ron

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Sun Apr 24, 2005 7:49 pm

Ron:

As much as I would like to, and BD knows that I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO :!: :!: it just isn't going to be possible. I am still in recovery mode and I will not be able to sit for that long to get to CubFest.

Here is a thought! Take pics... make a presentation out of it!! That way, we will all get to see it!
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Return to “Farmall Cub”