This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Pennington mower

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
ducati750
10+ Years
10+ Years

Pennington mower

Postby ducati750 » Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:12 pm

I have the oppertunity to buy a Pennington 60" mower for my cub for $400. I saw the brochure for one on the TM Tractor site, but I have never heard anyone talk of one on this site, nor have I ever seen one listed for sale anywhere. The mower is in need of a little TLC but is in very good overall condition. Has any one ever used one that can give me some feed back, and does $400 seem like a fair price?

George Willer
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 43420
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby George Willer » Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:25 pm

I have one that's waiting for assembly with new bearings, etc. I've never used it, so I can't really tell you anything except that it looks comparable to the IH mower. It was made in Addison. IL.
George Willer
http://gwill.net

The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. Ambrose Bierce