This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

1-bottom trailer plow?

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Matt Kirsch
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 14559
Circle of Safety: Y

1-bottom trailer plow?

Postby Matt Kirsch » Mon Apr 18, 2005 10:15 am

Has anybody ever pulled a 1-bottom trailer-type plow with their cub? I've seen a couple of 1-bottom IH "Little Genius" types for sale here and there... 1-bottom 14" rigs. A good strong Cub oughtta be able to pull one of them, even if it's in 1st...

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.

Postby Cub-Bud » Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:55 pm

Matt, I am looking for a pull-type little genius to use with my B Farmall. Do you have a lead on one :?:
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:56 pm

A cub plow is normally 12 inches. You probably could pull a 14 inch in soft ground, but wouldn't have anything left over. I have a friend looking for a 1 bottom pull type for his B if you don't buy it he probably would be interested.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.

Postby Cub-Bud » Mon Apr 18, 2005 10:15 pm

"I have a friend looking for a 1 bottom pull type for his B if you don't buy it he probably would be interested".

Matt, that would be me. :wink:
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

Matt Kirsch
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Matt Kirsch » Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:02 am

Saw one in the picture classifieds over on ytmag.com last week. Might not be for sale anymore.

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide

Postby Cub-Bud » Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:53 am

Maybe this is the one you saw :?:

http://www.tractorshed.com/cgi-bin/photoads/classifieds.cgi?search_and_display_db_button=on&db_id=99247&query=retrieval

Price is right, but to far away; 1267 miles one way...21 hours drive time.

Greg Norman

jlcross81
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby jlcross81 » Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:43 pm

I have a two bottom john deere ( i know its a little big for a cub) i would sell
Of all the things I have lost I miss my mind the most!!

Matt Kirsch
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Matt Kirsch » Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:00 am

That's the one Cub-Bud. I don't mind telling you guys that it's still there, still for sale.

Sounds like it's a little big for my Cub, but not big enough for my Super H. It's a couple hundred miles from me.. If only it were a 2-bottom (We've got some pretty tough ground, a "three plow" tractor is only good for 2).

Maybe I'll pick it up for the Super A or Super C I plan on getting in the future...

Return to “Farmall Cub”