This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Had a little Cub therapy today!

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
welderrx
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000
Tractors Owned: 52 Cub Fast Hitch 68 Lo-Boy 66 Cub Cadet 125 100 Manure Spreader Wagner Loader
Circle of Safety: Y

Had a little Cub therapy today!

Postby welderrx » Sun Apr 17, 2005 8:45 pm

After over a year of going to marriage counselors at $75 an hour, giving up on that and going to my lawyer's every few weeks and still not getting the divorce done yet, it sure was relaxing to put the disc on the cub and turn in some stubble to try and dry the fields out a little bit for a few hours, so the big tractors can get in and do their thing, I have spent a lot of time in air conditioned 100 plus horsepower tractors, yet I still really enjoy the sound and feel of the cub in the spring when the governor kicks in and she squats down and drags the disc through a sticky spot best therapy out there except for maybe hugs from the little ones. Welderrx
Blue Mountain Antique Gas and Steam Engine Association

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113

Postby Bigdog » Sun Apr 17, 2005 8:47 pm

Sounds like a good day! Sorry about all the other stuff going on.
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:15 pm

Sometimes a little therapy from just sitting in the seat and accomplishing something minor can take away all the hurts for just a while. Those are moments when we can see a little clearer, and just maybe, sometimes get the insights needed to deal with the trials and tribulations our lives seem to attract.

Glad you enjoyed your day on the Cub. As BD said, I too am very sorry for the other stuff. Make sure the little ones get lots and lots of hugs. You both will need them. :) A little love can go a lonnng way.
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

prjones
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 08848
Tractors Owned: 58 Cub
59 Loboy
73 Cub blue&orange
107 Cub Cadet
IH 340 Utility
Kubota L3800
Gravely 566

Postby prjones » Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:43 pm

Where in Hunterdon are you from I am in Milford? Do you work for the Blackriver and Western?

welderrx
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000
Tractors Owned: 52 Cub Fast Hitch 68 Lo-Boy 66 Cub Cadet 125 100 Manure Spreader Wagner Loader

Had another session today!

Postby welderrx » Wed Apr 20, 2005 9:30 pm

I got a chance to try out my fast hitch plow today, I never plowed with the cub before but once I set it up it worked like a dream, It was a great a 2 hour session and no co-pay! It was great me the tractor and the field no lawyers cell phones or anything else to bug me. Welderr
Blue Mountain Antique Gas and Steam Engine Association

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Thu Apr 21, 2005 9:53 am

Never had the problems you have, but working with the cub, or working on it was always some of the greatest therapy for relieving stress form work I ever found.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!