This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Who are some suppliers of new products for Cubs

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Galla Creek Arky
10+ Years
10+ Years

Who are some suppliers of new products for Cubs

Postby Galla Creek Arky » Thu Apr 14, 2005 8:19 pm

I recently purchased a 1957 Farmall Cub and have started to restore it. I need several items: wiring harness, battery box, steering wheel, tool box, tear drop tail lights and probably a lot more.

I found the one supplier at this site OEM...I think was the name. I wonder if anyone can give me other places that I might get parts for my Cub.

Thanks,
Larry Renfroe
488 Galla Creek Lane
Pottsville, AR. 72858
479 890 8090
I have a 1957 Farmall Cub I am restoring.
I have a 1973 Farmall Cub that I use for mowing and 1974 Farmall Cub for gardening.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

George Willer
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 43420
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby George Willer » Thu Apr 14, 2005 8:51 pm

Larry,

Here's a whole page of them, linked from the home page of this site:

http://www.farmallcub.com/mythreads-links/index.php3
George Willer
http://gwill.net

The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. Ambrose Bierce

Dan England
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 71770

Postby Dan England » Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:31 pm

Larry: I live in Waldo, which is about fifty miles east of Texarkana. I checked my atlas and did not find a listing for Pottsville so I assume that it, like Waldo, is quite small. What county is it located in. We have a number of auto parts stores nearby, (NAPA, Crow, Advance, O'Reillys, Autozone) and I am able to get many maintenance and tune up supplies from them. In my area of the state, and perhaps in yours also, one can occasionally purchase a non-running Cub for $300-$400 and a piece or two of equipment might come with it. In my opinion, this is the best investment you can make if you plan to keep and use your good Cub. If you need to purchase many parts to maintain your tractor, your cost will soon exceed the price you pay for a parts tractor. Welcome to the forum. You will find a very large number of very knowledgeable people who are quite willing to help solve any problem which you might have with your tractor. Dan

Mag Man
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Mag Man » Fri Apr 15, 2005 6:18 am

If you would like aftermarket I can sell you parts from A&I.
MagMan

Buzzard Wing
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 02840

Postby Buzzard Wing » Fri Apr 15, 2005 6:56 am

Another Larry! Welcome!
I am amazed at what is still available from Case/IH. Don't hesitate to call Carter and Gruenwald in Wisconscin. Prices are good, service is excellent and they have a good stock of Cub parts on hand.
I also recommend you get all 3 books, owners man., service man., and parts manuals. Well worth the investment in the time saved and the knowledge gained.

Welcome to the fun filled Cub world!
Larry D in RI
1971 Cub (Rufus) 1950 Cub (Cathy) 1965 Lo Boy Fast Hitch (Nameless III) 1970 Cub 1000 Loader & Fast Hitch (Lee)

moe1942
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 71303
Tractors Owned: 1-69 Cub

5- Cub Cadets

Postby moe1942 » Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:33 am

Larry, the last and only time I visited Potsville the population was about 200. We went to see my wifes aunt and uncle. Has it grown any?

Bermuda Ken
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 53536
Tractors Owned: Tractors owned past/present:

Farmall.....F-1206, F-806 sn#501.

Cub Cadet...Original(s), 122, Spirit of 76, 1200, 1250, 1450, 782, 782 Diesel (2), 984, 982, CADET 000 LT Prototype.

Postby Bermuda Ken » Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:44 am

If you want to talk to "live" knowledged Cub people, call me at C&G . 1-866-FARMALL (327-6255). I'm pretty good at Cub Q&A......
Cub Cadets....Engineered for people who know better!

IH GIRL
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby IH GIRL » Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:32 pm

Feel free to give me a call or email, don't let the name salvage fool you. We also carry a nice supply of New parts as well as most used.
Jamie
JP Tractor Salvage

Mike in Louisiana
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 71023

Postby Mike in Louisiana » Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:40 pm

Dan, my atlas shows pottsville Ar. just east of Russelville on I-40 population 984 in 1998.

Mike
1975 cub (LouAnn) serial # 245946, 1941 John Deere Model H

Good judgment comes from experience,
and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. Will Rogers

THOM
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby THOM » Fri Apr 15, 2005 6:07 pm

TM TRACTOR HAS A WONDERFUL INFORMATIVE WEB SITE AND ALSO QUALITY NEW AND REPLACEMENT PARTS. THEY ARE A SPONSOR OF THIS SITE, YOU CAN FIND THERE LINK ON THIS HOME PAGE

Dan England
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 71770

Postby Dan England » Fri Apr 15, 2005 6:22 pm

Mike: Thanks for providing the location. I was not familiar with the name of the town and didn't know what part of the state it was located in. Dan

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Sat Apr 16, 2005 8:47 am

Larry:

Let me echo some of the other guys.

Welcome to the greatest forum on the internet, and to the Cub Family. You will find that all the folks on this forum are kind, helpful and just full of Cub info and knowledge. They also happen to be the finest folks I have ever met :!: :D Oh, aslo, welcome to the Multiple Cub Club :!: :lol:

Ok, so here is the spiel.

I would suggest that you read this thread: New Members and Visitors, Please READ. There are many great links to informative pages such as the ATIS FAQ's (both 1 and 2), The Best of H.L. Chauvin who has written very interesting articles on troubleshooting common problems with your Cub.

Also, you might want to visit the Cub Manual Server as there is tons of info on servicing, maintaining and re-building your Cub.

I would also recommend that you visit Binder Books and purchase the Owner's Manual, the GSS-1411 Service Manual and the TC-37F Parts Manual. Although they are available on the server, it is better is you also have your own paper copy. Binder Books is the only licensed IH publication reprint shop and they have the best quality.

I truly hope that you enjoy your Cub and that you will be a frequent contributor to the forum. Again, welcome to the Cub Family :D

Oh, forgot... as for places to get stuff. The Manual Server also has a link called Specialty Services - this has a listing of suppliers for items such as wiring harnesses, decals, generators. I am constantly looking for more additions to these pages all the time, so if you find one that you like and trust, please let me know so I can include it in the list. The server also has listings for New and Used Parts. This is also a work in progress. In fact I need to get back to work on it :!: :oops: :roll: :lol:
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Return to “Farmall Cub”