This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

On A Quest Need Help Guys

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Mag Man
10+ Years
10+ Years

On A Quest Need Help Guys

Postby Mag Man » Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:31 am

Hi fellas, Some of you know me now and others probly have seen my name and thats about it, First please dont "YELL" at me for advertising,
I am a hobbiest not a dealer by any means rebuilding Magnetos is something I do to make my self feel better and gives me something so I am not sitting here going crazy with bordome. OK here is the deal I am in desperate need of rebuilding cores for the cub Magnetos also distributors. After a week or two back when I saw what a member had to pay for a magneto I decided that it was time to really step up and help my fellow cubbys out here. I can usally completly go through a J4 mag with new parts for around $150.00 then $8.15 shipping to the person. I can rebuild with some good used parts Starting at around $75.00. Not $275.00 or more plus core like the dealers and periodicles listers are getting. I would really like to come to cub fest with some rebuilts and tune up parts. But becuase of health concerns I probly will not be atteding I am still hoping though. But I need reasonable parts and pieces along with J4 cores to be able to do this for you fellas. I have had some dealings with a few members already am I am not a scam artist by any means I really am trying to help you guys here. So if there is anything anyone can do for me and your fellow cub members here let me know. Also as you probly can tell I cant spend big bucks for parts and pieces and cores and exspect to save you guys money. I have also thought about picking someone going to cub fest thats trusted by all to maybe send a box of rebuilts and tune up parts to to bring to the fest for us I dont know if thats to much to ask for someone thats going for a good time or not. Heck Maybe Big Dog. What would you think about him walking around with a box of mags. you wont be able to hide your Keys for your distributors from him.LOL Ok any ways give me your thought on the matter here I dont know maybe this is just a pipe dream for me and maybe nobody really wants mags any more .
THANKS JON

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Farmall Cub”