This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Choke Lever

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Dan England
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 71770

Choke Lever

Postby Dan England » Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:34 am

Kodiak: I have just picked up my mail and found that the choke lever arrived today. It has a nice appearence and is very well made. George W. commented recently that he made his slightly longer than the factory model. So, I now have one of each length and, if and when I get a third cub in running condition, I can see which works best. I like the one which George made but am also pleased with the one from you. Let me know when you receive my check. Thanks, Dan

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Kodiak
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 30543
Tractors Owned: 1948 Cub
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Kodiak » Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:17 pm

Thanks Dan for the good report. I'll let you know. If you have any problems with it let me know and we'll make it right.

Kodiak
I bought an old tractor all dusty and worn,
knew nothing about her just the year she was born
I washed her and greased her and painted her red
Now she lives happily right here in my shed.

HOME of THE STONETHROW CUBFEST
2007 Cub Tug Champion

Return to “Farmall Cub”