This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Ebay cub #7503062033

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Ebay cub #7503062033

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:28 pm

If any one is watching this auction I passed by there today and looked it over. Sheet metal looks good, no cracks or welds in castings or block I could see. Mounting holes in torque tube and final drives are good with no sigh of damage. Lower part of battery box is rusty, but is all there. Pto engages good. Radiator was full, but due to recent rain I could not verify if there were any leaks. Both the installed and the provided spare carb look good with no signs of being abnormally warped. Comes with spare distributor and spare fan assembly, both of which appear to be good. Due to no battery I didn’t try to start it, but when I turned it over with a crank it had good compression, especially for an engine that hasn’t been run in over a year. Qlso ahs been converted to underslungexhaust.

Rear tires have calcium ( at least one does anyway). One rim is useless, but a good spare is provided. Other rim is rusty around valve stem, but looks repairable depending on internal condition. 2 replacement rear tires (9.5x24) are provided and have 80%r more tread with no weather cracks, as well as new tubes.
The mower deck looks to be either a C3 or Danco. I couldn’t check the bearings or blades due to it’s being down on the ground. Deck has several rust through spots.

He bought this intending to restore it, but decided he didn’t have enough time. Larger pictures than on Ebay can be seen at http://home.centurytel.net/ejpuckett/Bland%20cub/
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Farmall Cub”