This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Pics of FREEman

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Cub-Bud » Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:00 pm

I test fired Miss B over the weekend to check oil pressure and to see how she sounded. I was very happy. :D
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

'Country' Elliott
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 37774
Tractors Owned: 1948 McCormick-Deering Farmall Cub
152 Disc Plow & Flat Belt Pulley
Brinly #8 Moldboard Plow
1971 JD 112 Garden Tractor
1928 Economy Hit & Miss Engine
1927 David Bradley "Little Wonder" Feed Grinder
1 A.H. Patch Corn Shellers
1 A.H. Patch #1 Grist Mill

Postby 'Country' Elliott » Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:49 am

Hey Bud...My Dad used to say to me that "Nothin' Beats FREE" :wink: ....So FREEman is a GREAT name for your NEW aquisition :D !!!

Sadly my Dad wasn't all that correct :oops: (as my Stepson pointed out to me, just before he hopped into his wrecker) :cry: . He said "The ONE THING that BEATS FREE is...Havin' Someone Pay You To Haul It Away" :lol: !!!

Have fun with FREEman Bud :wink: !
"Save The Possums...Collect The Whole Set"
"Tennessee Sun-Dried Possum...Heaven In A Can"

Steve Butram
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 47906
eBay ID: steveb05
Tractors Owned: 1947 in well used condition
1948 restored
Nice original 1950 just out of the Demo Range
628 2 wheel Trailer
1950 Demo
Tryke
Rat Cub

Postby Steve Butram » Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:10 am

Bud, You need to contact Ralph he may have some of the parts you are looking for. I saw is small warehouse of Prized parts . If I remember correctly I think there may have been something on the shelf tagged for one of our moderaters(bigdog). Steve
Be prepared to be unprepared Seth Goden

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.

Postby Cub-Bud » Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:22 am

Thanks, Steve. I looked at Ralph's inventory. He does have a good selection but, I am not finished with my B Farmall and I still have Homely (ugly cub) to get running in time for The Cub-Arama in September. I plan on getting to FREEman next Winter. 8)
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman