This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Spring Harrow/Cultivator problems

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Hog Head
10+ Years
10+ Years

Spring Harrow/Cultivator problems

Postby Hog Head » Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:17 am

I'm new to this forum but I've used my low-boy for lots of jobs several years now. Got a front blade, disk and peg harrow. I've had a spring harrow/cultivator for about 4 years but decided to try attaching it last night. Got the drawbar turned around fine etc. I couldn't get it to line up correctly on the tractor though because it keeps touching the PTO/axle housing. It doesn't want to raise nice and evenly either.

I'm wondering, can this attachment be attached to a low-boy even? It doesn't look like there's enough clearence to do so. If it can, should it be offset on the draw bar? All it has is the two long arms that attach to the draw bar and a chain to attach to the lifting arm off the back. Seems simple enough but I'm doing something wrong. It doesn't want to clear that axle housing or muffler.

Thanks in advance everyone.
"If a man does his best, what else is there?"
-Patton

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bigdog » Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:33 am

Can't state with 100% certainty but I'm pretty sure the Cub 3 spring tooth cultivator is for the standard cub only.
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

Hog Head
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Hog Head » Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:44 am

Thanks, that's what I was afraid of. I'll be selling an implement soon it looks like.
"If a man does his best, what else is there?"

-Patton

Return to “Farmall Cub”