This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Cub emblems go for BIG money on EBay

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Arizona Mike
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 85615
Tractors Owned: 6 Cubs and no mas.

1947 Circle series Farmall Cub with Armstrong lift, belt pulley, 5"rims 6" tires, SN 563

1949 Farmall Cub with high crop option and hydraulics

1955 Farmall Cub with fast hitch

1955 International Cub Loboy with fast hitch

1957 Farmall Cub with fast hitch

1959 Farmall Cub with fast hitch
Location: way high up in the Huachuca Mt. at the bottom of a deep dark canyon

Postby Arizona Mike » Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:38 pm

There is a gentleman on this forum who owns the original IH brass templates that the rectangular (58 style) emblems were stamped from. I asked him about making some emblems or selling them to me but he was not interested in either one. I guess these were just stamped into the aluminum. Most of the ones I have seen of this style are scraped up. I'm lucky to have a couple of vvg sets of these. They could be made perfect with a good set of small pliers, some polishing and some TIME.

To me, nothing is nicer looking on the Cubs than the '57 style McCormick FARMALL CUB bright stainless steel emblems. Also I like those die cut decals for the early Cubs, but like George said just put something there.

Old 563 looks good to me with those old faded decals, they will stay like they are too. It does have SOME chrome though.

The gentleman who was the original owner of 563 was at Cubarama. He said the OLH chrome logo on the side of the tractor was from an old IH dealer in Missouri, but he didn't know what the name was.

"The time you spend making sure you are safe is probably the most productive time you can spend!"
George Willer

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

dunham4
10+ Years
10+ Years

emblems on e-bay

Postby dunham4 » Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:46 pm

hey guys, I just read over your posts regarding $500 emblems for the cub loboy. I have the 56 loboy for sale on the site and also pics in the loboy album. I hate to say this, but it makes me wonder what my cub would be worth in parts on e-bay, about $8,000-$10,000... just kidding, Does anyone know what front IH emblems normally cost, along with the McCormick emblems that go above the International Cub on the side?....

Paul B
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 40218
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Paul B » Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:59 pm

I don't believe the McCormick emblems were used above the International Cub emblems or on Lo-Boys.

dunham4
10+ Years
10+ Years

emblems

Postby dunham4 » Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:07 pm

I know there are two holes above the emblems on both sides, plus I had a guy looking at the tractor that wanted to know if I had the McCormick emblems that went with it. Just curious....

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Jim Becker » Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:52 pm

On a Lo-Boy, those holes remained unused.

Return to “Farmall Cub”