This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Don't you just Love RED!

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Kodiak
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 30543
Tractors Owned: 1948 Cub
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Kodiak » Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:21 pm

Thanks, I just wanted to get some paint on it before this summer. It dosen't look as sharp as Ralph's yellow one. But mine is a working tractor. My main reason for "working on it was to fix the fan and electrical stuff. Which led to a paint job .... etc. Got it back together this evening and crunked her up, sure was good to hear her run again :D It gave me a chance to check out my wiring and re-located oil pressure guage all is well :!: ....The garden is calling :wink:

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

John Niekamp
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 62301
eBay ID: jniekamp66

Postby John Niekamp » Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:56 am

BEEN THERE, DONE THAT!

Well in any event Kodiak, it's looks nice now.

I too will be using mine as a work tractor, but sure is going to be a bad day when I get that first dent and/or scratch, :cry: BUT then again, they stock IH 2150 on the shelf at all times. :D I guess that's why I didn't take the extra time to get every single inperfection out of the hood and grill. Also, just because it's going to be a work tractor, don't mean we have to abuse them either right :?:

This is what Mary said, "Well since you have it all pretty now, I guess your just going to sit and look at it now?" :roll: That silly girl! She should have known better, for I don't own nothing I can't use.

John
Machinist
1954 Regular F-Cub "PRB" (Puckett's Rust Bucket)
1955 International Cub LoBoy "SQUATTY"
1954 3800 series Chevrolet flat bed grain truck "Ole Ben"
1975 Case 1737 skid-steer

'Country' Elliott
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 37774
Tractors Owned: 1948 McCormick-Deering Farmall Cub
152 Disc Plow & Flat Belt Pulley
Brinly #8 Moldboard Plow
1971 JD 112 Garden Tractor
1928 Economy Hit & Miss Engine
1927 David Bradley "Little Wonder" Feed Grinder
1 A.H. Patch Corn Shellers
1 A.H. Patch #1 Grist Mill

Postby 'Country' Elliott » Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:20 am

Kodiak...you done a GREAT paint job Son :wink: !!! And, do I ever LIKE your oil pressure guage idea :D (I'll have to think now about relocatin' mine).

That's one of the GREAT benefits of FarmallCub.Com...so many NICE folks with so many GOOD ideas :) !
"Save The Possums...Collect The Whole Set"
"Tennessee Sun-Dried Possum...Heaven In A Can"

Kirk
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Kirk » Sat Feb 26, 2005 7:01 am

Beautiful job, Kodiak!!

Regarding the tubing kit.....what type of tubing came with the kit, that is; steel, copper? And which auto parts store did the kit come from?

I just HAVE to do one of mine this way :?

Many thx :!:
Kirk

CUBS:
'49

Kodiak
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 30543
Tractors Owned: 1948 Cub

Postby Kodiak » Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:08 pm

Thanks guys, I didn't take all the little dings out either I guess it's a 10 foot paint job ...looks great from 10 feet or so :D . The tubing kit came from Advance Auto parts and the tubing was plastic. It makes it easy to route with the wires and out of sight. As far as that first scratch....I just don't want to think about it :( but your right that's why they stock IH 2150 :D

Return to “Farmall Cub”