This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

My Dad's Cub

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Kodiak
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 30543
Tractors Owned: 1948 Cub
Circle of Safety: Y

My Dad's Cub

Postby Kodiak » Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:07 pm

Here's a photo of my Dad's Cub after a engine rebuild and my brother and I painted it 'put on new decals and delivered it on his 74th birthday 2 years ago. The first thing he wanted to do was put on the cultivators and see how it plowed! He bought it in 1970' it is a 1949 model and runs like a top.
He still gardens with it and is looking foward to this year. He has been talking to me about going to Cubfest this year so.....maybe we'll make it up to Ohio that weekend.

Ron

Image[/img]

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:13 pm

How about bringing him and it to Red Power and Cubaraam also.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Kodiak
Cub Pro
Cub Pro

Postby Kodiak » Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:27 pm

John,
I'd love to bring him to all 3. He's how I got on this forum anyway. His Cub had a "stuck" engine for 7 years. He had bought another Cub to use for parts to rebuild it but didn't quite know where to start so he ask me to get his going and if I could he would give me the "parts" cub. I started looking on the net and found you guys and been here ever since. I found all the info I needed here. Here's the "parts" cub he gave me.

I'v been working on her for the last couple of years and cutting a lots of grass. I busted a fan assy this past fall and it appears to have led to somewhat of a rebuild. Sorry to ramble, but yes I hope to bring him to at least one possibly both of thoes events and maybe even his Cub too.

Ron

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113

Postby Bigdog » Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:04 pm

Kodiak, We'd love to see you guys make it to Cubfest!
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

Kodiak
Cub Pro
Cub Pro

Postby Kodiak » Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:21 pm

If he's up to it we will most likely be there. As you can tell before we attempt any road trip we'll have to come up with a much better tralier!

Return to “Farmall Cub”