This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

only 1/4 ugly now

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:39 am

Vern:

Just tell Bev that Cub number 2 needed a big brother.. :idea: :!: :lol:

I think the 100 is the replacement for the A in the number series line of tractors. I have seen one or two and they are nice little tractors, but they just don't strike me like the Cub does. I think it is an aesthetic thing, for me anyways. I like the look of the Cub, and I like the look of the A and Super A, but not as much as the Cub.

Anyways, if you get lucky with the 100, I am sure it will probably be useful. Let me know if you get it, I may have access to a couple of manuals.

Good luck.
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Buzzard Wing
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 02840

Postby Buzzard Wing » Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:41 am

Can I use the exhaust as an excuse for being slow?? Mine came with a manifold (whole exhaust) off a number model Lo-boy (I think) and the hole in the top is too big, got a reducer to fit it but the pipe is junk. So I need to get someone to bend me up an exhaust.

Model 100, eh?? Nice. I think my pal at the nursery has one of those. Pretty tall if I recollect.
1971 Cub (Rufus) 1950 Cub (Cathy) 1965 Lo Boy Fast Hitch (Nameless III) 1970 Cub 1000 Loader & Fast Hitch (Lee)

Buzzard Wing
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 02840

Postby Buzzard Wing » Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:45 am

Excellent news Rudi!

For now are you busy planning the crops for the garden?? Looks like you have the hiller perfected from your photos, so some spuds are in the plans?
1971 Cub (Rufus) 1950 Cub (Cathy) 1965 Lo Boy Fast Hitch (Nameless III) 1970 Cub 1000 Loader & Fast Hitch (Lee)

Vern Campbell
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 04664
Tractors Owned: 1955 Farmall Cub

Postby Vern Campbell » Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:53 pm

Rudi, I agree with you about the aesthetics of a Cub. My Cub is prettier than the Super A. Billyandmillie provided a pic of a 100 on the Other Tractors forum, and the Cub is far prettier. There's just something about a Cub! :D I'm looking at the 100 tomorrow, so I'll let you know what happens. Those manuals would be much appreciated if I wind up with it. Thanks.
Vern
There are three kinds of men: The ones that learn by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of 'em have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.--Will Rogers

Return to “Farmall Cub”