This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Woods 59c Mower

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Bamacub
10+ Years
10+ Years

Woods 59c Mower

Postby Bamacub » Sun Feb 20, 2005 12:19 pm

I am located in north central Alabama. I am the proud owner of four cubs. I use two for gardening and one for mowing. I am now restoring a 1950 and plan to use it for mowing. I have a woods 59c and would like to have another one. Anyone know of a used one in this area could E-mail me address is in my profile. Any know if these mowers are still being made & if so where can they be purchased.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bigdog » Sun Feb 20, 2005 12:24 pm

Woods is still making them. If you go to http://www.woodsonline.com you can use their dealer locator feature to locate a dealer near you. You can also place an ad in the "for sale / wanted" forum here.
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

Jeff M
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 04071
Tractors Owned: Cubless, but living vicariously through others
'61 Ford 641
Kubota BX 2370

Postby Jeff M » Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:38 pm

AFter trying to find decent used, I went with new Woods for my '55. I have NOT been disappointed. Very well made and engineered.
Care and feeding of family's Ford 641 ('61)
Kubota BX 1860

Return to “Farmall Cub”