This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

I/H carb kit

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Bamacub
10+ Years
10+ Years

I/H carb kit

Postby Bamacub » Sat Feb 19, 2005 4:49 pm

My local IH case dealer tells me IH does not have a cub carb kit. The only parts serviced are gaskets and needle & seat. I think the dealer is wrong & any help with a part number from anyone would be a big help. In the past I have used an over the counter kit, but would like too have a IH kit. I did search the forum and found an old post with a part number 354454R92, is this correct?

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Cub-Bud » Sat Feb 19, 2005 4:57 pm

The numbers sounds correct. I can check my records for accuracy when I get home.
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

Dennis (51)
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Dennis (51) » Sat Feb 19, 2005 5:35 pm

I got my carb rebuild kit from Carter & Gruenwald. They used a part number of 354454R92. Cost was $44.25 and it fit well with easy to follow instructions included.

Dennis (51)

johnbron
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Re: I/H carb kit

Postby johnbron » Sat Feb 19, 2005 7:14 pm

Bamacub wrote:I would like too have a IH kit. I did search the forum and found an old post with a part number 354454R92, is this correct?

I have an I-H kit in my hands now to check for you and the part numbers on the kit bag & the instruction sheet both say [354454R92]. So I would say that you found the correct number.
Then came Bronson

Buzzard Wing
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 02840

Postby Buzzard Wing » Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:50 pm

My nearest IH dealer is more than 100 miles (2 states) away. It is just not convenient to deal with dealers that are so far away and may not have a great stock of Cub parts.

I have ordered virtually everything from Carter and Gruenwald in Wisconsin. They are great folks at the parts counter (Chad and Ken).

The shipping is a whole lot cheaper than a trip to the dealer, but certainly not as much fun.

Just got a carb kit from them last week!
1971 Cub (Rufus) 1950 Cub (Cathy) 1965 Lo Boy Fast Hitch (Nameless III) 1970 Cub 1000 Loader & Fast Hitch (Lee)

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:49 pm

Bamacub:

All the part numbers for the Carb Rebuild Kit from IH are available in the TC-37F Parts Manual on the Cub Manual Server.

Your local CaseIH Dealer should be able to order this kit as it is a valid part number. Of course, he has to be willing to LOOK in the BOOK for that to work :roll: :wink:

Also, you can order the parts directly from Case Tractor Parts online, as well as from Carter & Grunewald.

Hope this helps a bit.
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Return to “Farmall Cub”