This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

source for mower belt

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
farmer.boy
10+ Years
10+ Years

source for mower belt

Postby farmer.boy » Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:26 pm

Hey fellers,
I have finally r/r'ed the final drive and with the good mounting holes the mower deck is mounted!!! I am having trouble finding a belt long enough. Checked Tractor Supply, several parts houses etc... It is a bushog brand mower and with the pulleys all the way up I measure a length of 144".
Any advice on where to look for a belt?
Maybe what is Bigdogs bed time and I will go check his barn tonight?

regards
Stanley

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bigdog » Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:08 pm

It's hangin' on the third peg on the west wall. Hep yerself! Don't mind the pooch, he only eats strangers when he's hungry or upset. Did I mention he don't like his sleep disturbed? :) Go ahead Rebel! Make my day! :) :)

Any good auto parts store or lawn and garden supply / cub cadet dealer etc should be able to get it for you.

Use about any search engine and type in v belt and you will find sites that will give you mfgr's numbers for your belt.
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Cub-Bud » Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:56 pm

I think the belt for my Mott mower is 144" long. Go to Napa and ask for Gates belt #B144. :wink:
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman