This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Silver(?) paint for rear rims, suggestions or advise

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Jim Becker » Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:39 am

Buzzard Wing wrote:I reduced all the photos because I was trying to make due without Front Page or another html editor, so I used WORD.

Since you are just making a plain text file, try using Notepad. If you don't have anything else to adjust pictrue sizes, download a free copy of Irfanview.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Buzzard Wing
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 02840

Postby Buzzard Wing » Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:15 pm

Thanks for the tip Jim.

For photos I find the MS 'powertoy' called image resizer works great in most situations, it even asks when you email an image if you want to resize it. Way back I was looking for something that would do 'batches' of images.... and this one will. Shows up on a right click too. Nothing fancy, but efficient.

Right now I don't have a decent photo editor (HD crash a while back), but I think the only reason I would use one is to hide the UTTER MESS that my garage is. I think the small image size does it quite well!

Back to scraping the crud off the rear axle.
1971 Cub (Rufus) 1950 Cub (Cathy) 1965 Lo Boy Fast Hitch (Nameless III) 1970 Cub 1000 Loader & Fast Hitch (Lee)

Return to “Farmall Cub”