This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Snow Plow/ TM Tractor parts

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Todd
10+ Years
10+ Years

Snow Plow/ TM Tractor parts

Postby Todd » Mon Jan 31, 2005 7:51 pm

I believe someone on the fourm makes parts for TM. If so i was looking to get something made. The strap that goes from the front of the plow bracket to the back. The front of the brace is the area where the bushing goes for the plow to turn back and forth, The back is where the pin goes to hold the plow in place. I cut mine off but I do not have a brake big enough to bend a new piece of metal. I need the brace which is two pieces welded together. I can weld it up and drill the holes.
i have a few tractor pics on my site i should have started taking them before i took it apart

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Farmall Cub”