This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

i search a few books

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Lord Shimano
10+ Years
10+ Years

i search a few books

Postby Lord Shimano » Fri Jan 14, 2005 2:10 pm

i search operating instructions and reperation books for farmall cub traktors (16 hp)in french, german or (english). when someone of you knows a person who sells this books can write me an e-mail (christophe_demuth@hotmail.com).
when you knews an internet address of these books where i can copie them from the internet please write me. :wink:

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

PAUL K. in N.H.
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby PAUL K. in N.H. » Fri Jan 14, 2005 2:33 pm

Hello

Try http://www.Binderbooks.com Paul K.in N.H.

Mike Schmudlach
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Mike Schmudlach » Fri Jan 14, 2005 6:23 pm

I have copies of the American and French Cub manuals in French, German and English.
You can buy the French language ones from Entienne Gentil.
Etienne is a Frenchman living in Germany and works for Case-IH.
Etienne's email is etienne.gentil@cnh.com

Mike
30 + tractors including 2 French Super Cubs, French Cubs, 1963 Industrial Cub, 1955 Cub Highcrop etc...German and French built IH tractors and some bigger IH tractors. Of course I have about 20 IH trucks and an IH refridge in the Shop.

RedNed
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby RedNed » Fri Jan 14, 2005 6:56 pm

Welcome Lord Shimano
My father happened to be in Belguim about 60 years ago to the date I figure.It was not to warm then ,but he said the people were wonderful. He gave me a statue of a small boy.I still have it. It was made out of lead. There is plenty of people here to help you. Just ask!
1960 f-cub,IH Cub Cadet model 76, 125,
1957 IH350u

Return to “Farmall Cub”