This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

CUB STEP

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
jmont54
10+ Years
10+ Years

CUB STEP

Postby jmont54 » Thu Jan 06, 2005 5:18 pm

HELLO:
Recieved my 8" step from Rick Prentice several weeks ago. Excellent construction, fits great and looks great. Rick is indeed an artist. Painted it with good old Cub Yellow and it looks as though it came directely from IH. Planning to order a 12" one so will be ready for the hip!!!

Thanks Rick. You will be hearing from me in the future

John Montgomery

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:28 pm

John, if you have a bad hip, or are having a hip replacement the 12 inch step is great. The one Rick made for me is turned outward some and is wide enough I can step up with my left foot, then bring my right foot up and then step up with my left again. Sure makes it easier to get on and off the cub.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

jmont54
10+ Years
10+ Years

Followup

Postby jmont54 » Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:25 pm

So far hip is doing well. Will probably order the 12" one for the future.

John Montgomery

Return to “Farmall Cub”